Employment & Services for Adults with Disabilities
ESR is a private nonprofit agency supporting adults with developmental disabilities and other special needs by helping them integrate into the larger community and gain meaningful employment.
Since 1964, ESR has served individuals in Washington County and built partnerships with area businesses, schools and government. In 2014 ESR’s services expanded to the residents of St. Croix County, WI, which increased the number of people we serve to almost 500 each year.
ESR Locations (open Monday through Friday)
- Stillwater Service Hub/Administration, 1754 Washington Ave., Stillwater, MN 55082,
(651) 351-0190 Hub Hours: 8:00am to 2:00pm Admin: 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Cottage Grove Service Hub, 8619 W. Point Douglas Rd., Cottage Grove, MN 55016,
(651) 459-2038 Hub Hours: 7:30am to 3:15pm
- Forest Lake Service Hub, 744 West Broadway Ave., Forest Lake, MN 55025,
(651) 464-5137 Hub Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm
- New Richmond Service Hub, 650 St. Croix Ave., New Richmond, WI 54017,
(715) 246-8299 Hub Hours: 7:45am to 3:30pm
- Oakdale Service Hub, 7800 Third St. N., Suite 800, Oakdale, MN 55128,
(651) 379-1896 Hub Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Our Guiding Principles:
- Each individual has value.
- Every individual should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Every individual is capable of growth and learning through community experiences.
- Every individual has the right to experience life and participate in activities in the most natural settings through whatever adaptations are necessary.
- Every individual should be an active and visible participant in his/her community.
- Every individual has the right, and should have the opportunity, to be the primary decision maker in his/her life.