Employment & Services for Adults with Disabilities
ESR is a private nonprofit agency supporting adults with developmental disabilities and other special needs by helping them integrate into the larger community and gain meaningful employment.
Since 1964, ESR has served individuals in Washington County and built partnerships with area businesses, schools and government. In 2014 ESR’s services are expanding to residents of St. Croix County, WI, which will increase the number of people we serve to almost 500 each year.
- Stillwater Service Hub/Administration, 1754 Washington Ave., Stillwater, MN 55082,
- Cottage Grove Service Hub, 8619 W. Point Douglas Rd., Cottage Grove, MN 55016,
- Forest Lake Service Hub, 744 West Broadway Ave., Forest Lake, MN 55025,
- New Richmond Service Hub, 650 St. Croix Ave., New Richmond, WI 54017,
- Oakdale Service Hub, 7800 Third St. N., Suite 800, Oakdale, MN 55128,
Our Guiding Principles:
- Each individual has value.
- Every individual should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Every individual is capable of growth and learning through community experiences.
- Every individual has the right to experience life and participate in activities in the most natural settings through whatever adaptations are necessary.
- Every individual should be an active and visible participant in his/her community.
- Every individual has the right, and should have the opportunity, to be the primary decision maker in his/her life.